Air Quality:

Building in the Reedsburg Extraterritorial Area

Property owners who live in the Extraterritorial Area need to apply for zoning permits at City Hall. All additions and new structures in the Extraterritorial Area need a zoning permit from the City except for agricultural use buildings.  Building permits in the Extraterritorial Area are issued by the Townships. You must check with your appropriate Township, County and possibly the DNR before you start construction.  Wetlands and floodplain permits are handled by the County and the DNR in the Extraterritorial Area.  The County also issues all septic permits and assigns addressss for new homes.

Extraterritorial Zoning Map Click here to go to the City Maps page.